Poland provides five types of work permits for foreigners who want to work in the country.

The employee must keep in mind that his or her employer is responsible for obtaining a work permit. Depending on the type of work the employee wants to perform (seasonal or permanent work), work permits are issued at the regional level and have a limited validity.

Type A: The foreign employee is employed by a Polish registered company;

Type B: foreigners stay in Poland for a certain period of time to perform functions on the management committee;

Type C: foreign employees are employed by foreign employers and are assigned to work in branches or subsidiaries in Poland for more than 30 days;

Type D: The foreign employee is employed by a foreign employer who does not have a subsidiary or branch in Poland, but the employee is assigned to the country for temporary services (usually export services);

Type E: The foreign employee was employed by a foreign employer and was assigned to Poland for more than 3 months in the next 6 months of the calendar year to perform tasks other than the above.

For more information, or if you need help with your documents, call our office at 501-305-983