When the residence card should be replaced?



In the following cases, the residence card should be replaced:
1- If the residence permit is damaged
2 – a change of the data contained in the previous residence card.
3- The face image of the holder of the residence card has changed compared to the face image placed in the card. If the new image will hinder or prevent the identification of the holder.
4- In case of loss of the residence card.
5 – The Republic of Poland obtains the international protection responsibility of the holder of the residence card. The holder of the residence card is required to attach the note mentioned in Article 244, paragraph 1, item 18 when granting a residence permit for the EU long-term resident.
6- Another member state of the European Union is granted international protection responsibilities for residence card holders in connection with granting residence permits for long-term EU residents.
If you need help with your documents call our office at 501-305-983.