We provide comprehensive support in company formation in Poland, which is a part of the European Union.
There are four main types of companies for foreign investors who wish to set up business, including:
- Limited Liability Company (sp. z o.o)
- Joint Stock Company (S.A.)
- Sole Proprietor
Setting up a sp. z o.o. Limited Liability Company:
- The most popular format for small and medium sized companies
- Minimum share capital is 5000 zlotyh (around $1340), to be fully paid up
- Minimum number of directors is one
- No restrictions on foreign shareholders
- Annual accounts to be prepared and held at company offices
Setting up a S.A. Joint Stock Company:
- A popular format for larger businesses that wish to raise public capital
- Minimum share capital 100,000 zlotys (around $26,700), at least 25% to be paid up
- Two-tier system comprising management and supervisory boards
- Minimum 8% of annual profits to reserve fund (up to maximum one third of share capital)
- Annual accounts and independent audit required
Setting up a partnership company:
- There are four main types of partnership under Polish corporate law:
- Registered Partnership (all partners have equal and unlimited liability)
- Limited Partnership (some partners have limited liability)
- Professional Partnership (some concessions regarding partner liability)
- Limited Joint-Stock Partnership (includes partners and shareholders)
Setting up a Sole Proprietor Company:
- The simplest and least-regulated form of business entity
- Very popular format for smaller enterprises
- Sole trader has unlimited liability for all liabilities and debts
- Profits are subject to Polish income tax at individual rates
Getting a Polish VAT number:
We can assist you with getting your new Polish company VAT registered. We work with fiscal advisers based throughout Poland. Obtaining a VAT number is an essential part of Polish company formations. Contact us today to see how we can help.
Banking in Poland:
Opening a Polish bank account for your Polish company is a relatively straightforward process which we can assist you with.
In order to open a corporate bank account for your Polish company, a face to face meeting with the bank may be required, this can however be completed by power of attorney. We work with major Polish and International banks including Raiffeisen bank and PKO BP bank. Some of the corporate account features include:
- Internet banking/remote access
- Debit/credit cards
- Low transaction fees
- Multi-currency accounts
Is it possible to purchase a ready-made company in Poland?
We have a number of Polish ready-made companies available throughout Poland. These come complete with a Polish bank account and VAT number. A ready-made company is an excellent solution for anyone looking to set up a Polish company quickly and efficiently. All transfers can be completed in a one day visit to Poland.
We can supply a complete package for a readymade Polish company which includes the following:
- Fully functional Polish company.
- Active Polish VAT number.
- Polish bank account with multiple currency accounts.
- Virtual office including call answering and mail forwarding.
- Full accounting.
- Full notary fees.
- Translator for all meetings.
- Full accompaniment to bank and Notary offices on the day of transfer.
To learn more give us a call at 800-217-0042 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.